Welcome to Your New Website!
A quick welcome video
To Avoid Being Hacked & Blacklisted
by Google You should:
Login - Check for updates at least once per week. Apply updates
To Publish Your Website
Your WP Quicklaunch membership with access to videos
(To watch the WP Quicklaunch videos you will need to login using details below)
Add a Page to a Menu
Monarch Social Media Plugin
To add more social media accounts to the footer section go to the dashboard and Tools > Monarch. Add the new channel to the 'Social Follow' section.
More about the social media plugin
How to edit (i.e. the 3 column footer section of your website that appears on every page)
How Pages work (Blog Posts are slightly different)
Pages are made up of rows and columns within which are various modules such as Heading, Text, Image, List etc
- You can change elements of any row such as the row background colour, text colour, background image, image overlay colour, click on the spanner for the row to open up the row editor and scroll to relevant setting.
- A row can optionally have a background image or background colour.
- Within rows are the content modules where you can change text and images. Click on the spanner for any module and scroll through options to edit its content.
- To remove any content click on the cross on the corner of the item i.e. complete row or individual module.
- Arranging or re-naming navigation menu items Youtube
- To add more social media accounts to the footer section go to the dashboard and Tools > Monarch. Add the new channel to the 'Social Follow' section. More about the social media plugin.
Blog posts do not use the page builder system. Posts require less formatting than Pages and are simple and quick to do. Simply add your heading (Title) and content, add a featured image and click publish.